Our events and activities are the heart of our organization! We offer monthly activities, seasonal gatherings, and group-wide parties throughout the year.
- Book Talk - Join us monthly for a fun discussion over drinks and snacks. It is a nice night with new friends and old, whether you've read the book or not.
- Bunco - If you can roll a pair of dice, you can play bunco! Come join us for this easy, fun, social game!
- Community Service - Giving back to the community we all call home.
- Couples Night Out - Date night with friends! Grab your partner and join us for a new activity each month!
- Family Weekend Meetup - Bring the family (or just Mom or Dad) and meet other parents and kiddos!
- Girls Night Out - Each month is a new event, so mark your calendars and book your sitters. It's ladies night!
- Mommy and Me - Bring your little one (through preschool age) and join us monthly for events to let the kids play and moms meet!
- Playgroup - Smaller, organized age specific groups geared towards the 5 and under crowd.
- Poker Night - An easy way to meet new folks as it’s always a ‘full house’.
- Pub Night - It’s 5 o’clock somewhere and on pub night - it’s always 5 o’clock.
Additional events are offered throughout the year such as newcomer's socials, fall barbecue, touch-a-truck, trunk or treat, Easter egg hunt, spring party and many more!
Don't see your event or interested in starting one? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea!